Analogic biaxial el-tiltmeter
The El tiltmeter is an ultra-high precision instrument with a narrow measuring range able to measure the change in inclination of the structure to which is fixed. It is widely used for monitoring the walls of building and viaduct piling.
It consists of aluminum casing housing the sensors, one for x axis and one for y axis, of which the output signal is proportional to the instrument’s angle of inclination in relation to the vertical plane. It can either be fixed to an aluminum bracket of variable length or to indiviual ball-joint bases to achieve the best position.
- Type of sensor: biaxial electrolytic;
- Measuring range: +/-2°, +/-5°, +/-10°;
- Resolution: 0,001% F.S.;
- Repeatability: +/- 0,01% F.S.;
- Sensitivity: 50 mm/m;
- Power supply voltage: 5 V DC, from 9 to 24 V DC;
- Operating temperature: from -40° to +85°C;
- Type of installation: Horizontal;
- Protection class: IP 66/ 68;
- Integrated temperature sensor.
- Casing dimensions: 76x72x57 mm
- casing material: anodized aluminum