Analogic MEMS tiltmeter
The surface clinometer is used for measuring changes in the inclination of the structure to which it is fixed.
It is widely used for monitoring the walls of buildings, viaduct piling, retaining structures and rock-faces.
It consists of an aluminium casing housing the sensors, one for x axis and one for y axis, in which the output signal is proportional to the instrument’s angle of inclination in relation to the vertical plane. It can either be fixed to aluminium anchor blocks of variable length or to individual ball-joint bases.
- Measuring range: +/-5°;
- Resolution: 0.005°;
- Protection class: IP68;
- Power supply voltage: 12-24V;
- Output signal: 4-20 mA;
- Operating Temperature: -40 °C to +85°C;
- Type of sensor: MEMS, biaxial;
- Precision: +/- 0.2% F.S.;
- Non linearity: +/-0.5% F.S.;
- Thermic drift: +/-0.008°/°C;
- Type of installation: horizontal;
- Casing material: aluminium;
- Integrated thermistor: NTC;
- Thermistor resistance: 3KΩ.
- Casing dimensions (mm): 60 x 60 x 45