Atmospheric pressure sensor
The sensor for the measure of atmopheric pressure BAR is an electronic barometer with analogic output, that can easily acquires from a datalogger.
The low consumption (<2mA) and the compact dimensions, make it an ideal instrument for acquisition systems and campaigns of measure with meteorological stations.
Its shape, with reduced dimensions, allows an easy installation to the outside (IP65 box) or to the inside local.
- Type of sensore: piezo-resistive transducer;
- Accuracy: 0,4 hPa at 20 °C;
- Response time: <2 sec.
- Sensibility: 0,05 hPa;
- Working conditions: from -40 °C until + 60°C;
- Output signal: 0-2 VDC, 4-20 mA;
- Power supply: 10-30 VDC;
- current consumption: <0,1 W;
- Weight: 270 gr.
- Total length: 120 mm
- Total height: 55 mm
- Total width: 80 mm