Electric compression load cell
These load cells are mainly used for performing load tests and for special installations. They consist of a cylindrical steel body sensitized by a set of strain gauges in a full Wheatstone bridge configuration so as to supply a load-proportional electric signal and increase the accuracy by reducing the sensitivity of the instrument to temperature variations.
- Measuring range: from 100 to 500 tons;
- Full scale output: 2mV/V +/- 10%;
- Power supply: 5-10V;
- Insulation resistance: >5GΩ;
- Wheatstone bridge resistance: 350Ω;
- Combined error: <+/-0.1% F.S.;
- Non–repeatibility: <+/-0.03%F.S.;
- Operating temperature: -20/+70°C;
- Maximum admissible load: 150%F.S.;
- Ultimate tensile strength: >300%F.S.;
- Protection class: IP67;
- Material: stainless steel.
|LOAD IN TONS||A||B||C||D|