Fixed extensometer probe
The extensometer probe is designed to take altimetric measurements within casings installed at predetermined depths.
The instrument consists of a cylindrical body in stainless steel with slide units allowing it to be positioned in the casing.
The displacement transducer detects local displacements (along the main axis of the casing) of the magnetic reference ring, embedded in the structure/soil to which it was cemented when the extenso-inclinometer casing was installed.
These instruments are used for the continuous monitoring of adjustment and inclination stretches of extenso-inclinometer casing, especially find application in landslides and unstable slopes, rock mass, excavation of tunnels, dams, foundation piles, bulkheads and embankments.
OF SETTLEMENT SENSOR
- Sensor type: high performance contactless displacement transducer;
- Measuring range: +/- 50 mm, +/- 100 mm;
- Power supply: 24 Vdc;
- Signal output: 10 Vdc, +/- 5 Vdc;
- Resolution: 0.01 mm;
- Accuracy: <+/- 0.25% F.S.;
- Non linearity: <0.5% F.S.
TECHNICAL FEATURES OF TEMPERATURE SENSOR
- Type of sensor: NTC thermistor
- Measuring range: -55°C +150°C
- Resolution :0.1°C
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5°C
DIMENSIONAL SPECIFICATIONS OF THE EXTENSO-INCLINOMETER PROBE
- casing material: AISI 316 stainless steel
- probe dimensions: diameter 30 mm, lenght 1400 mm
- slide unit pitch: 100 mm
- slide unit material: AISI 316 stainless steel with 1000 mm pitch and fibre wheels
- maximum diameter: 38 mm
- maximum lenght: 1230 mm