Force balance accelerometer
Force Balance Accelerometers are high- sensitivity, low noise sensors designed for use in seismic and low level, low frequency motion studies. The accelerometers are self-contained and provide a high level, low impedance output. No signal conditioning is required in most applications.
These sensors utilize low noise electronics in conjunction with the force balance principle to make possible measurements in the low frequency micro-G range. Aside from the traditional DC-coupled zero output, the force balance accelerometer also provides AC-coupled zero output which eliminates tilt-induced or offset errors facilitating high amplification of the basic output.
- Range available: +/-0,25 G, +/-0,5 G, +/-1 G, +/-2 G, +/-4 G;
- Output voltage: +/- 10 Volts differential;
- Nominal Sensitivity: 2,5 V/g;
- Frequency Response: 0-200 Hz;
- Dynamic range: >165 dB;
- Non linearity: <0,1% F.S.;
- Supply voltage: 10-15 VDC;
- Cross Axis Sensitivity: <0,3%;
- Operating temperature: -20 to +55°C;
- Storage temperature: -40 to +90°C.
- Casing dimensions: 140x155x85 mm
- casing material: anodized aluminum
- Connector: Mil-C-10
- Weight: 3 Kg