Hydraulic anchor load cell
The hydraulic anchor load cell is a special ring-shaped in stainless steel. Two plates welded along their perimeter and separated inside by a cavity saturated under vacuum with de-aired oil to garantee maximum rigidity.
The applied load is transferred by means of oil to an analog pressure gauge that allows to immediately see the pressure in that moment. The ring-shaped load cell is chosen to suit the diameter and nominal load of the anchor.
The same cell it is possible to equip it with the electric pressure transducer for continuous monitoring.
TECHNICAL FEATURES PRESSURE GAUGE
- Gauge size (diameter): 100 mm;
- Material: stainless steel;
- Accuracy: 1 % F.S.;
- Protection class: IP 65
TECHNICAL FEATURES PRESSURE TRANSDUCER
- Type of sensor: piezoresistive;
- Output signal: 4-20 mA (2 wires);
- Electrical power supply: 8-32 V DC;
- Ultimate tensile strength: 200 % F.S.;
- Repeatability: +/- 0.5 % F.S.;
- Admissible load: 150 % F.S.;
- Protection class: IP 68;
- Material: AISI 304 stainless steel;
- Operating temperature: from -40 to 105 °C.
DIMENSIONAL AND FULL SCALE SPECIFICATIONS
|Esternal Diameter (mm)||Hole diameter (mm)||Full Scale (kN)|