Accelerometer for seismic applications in the field of structural and ground monitoring.
It consists of a triad of new-generation MEMS accelerometers with low “noise”, high frequency bandwidth, low distortion, high shock tolerance and thermal stability: ideal for monitoring structures and accelerometer measures in general.
Produced in triaxial, biaxial and uniaxial versions for vertical or horizontal applications.
It is housed in a sturdy metal case (IP65), and is equipped with adjustable feet and bubble
control. Supplied with waterproof gland for fixed installations or military connectors.
- Full-scale acceleration: + 2 G or + 5 G;
- Output Voltage: +/- 4 Volts;
- Sensitivity: 2000 mV/G-800 mV/G (5G type);
- Frequency Response: 0 – 400 Hz (nominal, -3dB);
- Operating voltage: +6 To +18 Vdc 8 mA (for single axis);
- Output Impedance: 90 Ohms;
- Dynamic Range: 110 dB;
- Sensitive axis alignment: better than 0.25 Deg;
- Scale Factor: Compensated with internal temperature sensor;
- Temperature Coefficient: – 250 to 250 ppm/ °C Max (-55 to 125 °C);
- Cross axis sensitivity: <2%;
- Output Noise: <70 μV RMS from 0 to 50 Hz;
- Non-linearity: <0.1%;
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +80°C;
- Humidity 100%: case IP65.
- weight: 800 g
- dimensions: 60 mm x 60 mm x 50 h
- case material: anodized aluminium