Rain Gauge sensor is constituted by a cylindrical body with collection surface of 400 cm2 in anodized aluminium. Inside this body comes mounted a funnel shape orifice with specific filter, that directs the rain towards a stainless steel tilting bucket, realized with a knife blade support system. A specific device (reed) feels the commutations of the tilting bucket filtering every electrical and mechanical noise. The shape of mechanical parts has been developed to reduce interferences for the water and permitting it to fall into the tilt bucket system.
- Type of sensore: tilting bucket;
- Orifice area; 400 cm2;
- Max couting rate: 0-300 mm/h;
- Sensitivity: 0,2 mm;
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Signal Output: dry reed contact pulse, 4-20 mA;
- Power supply: 10,8-30 VDC;
- Power consumption: <0,1 W;
- Working conditions: 0 to +80°C;
- Made of: aluminum body, stainless steel bucket;
- Weight: 3,3 Kg with bracket.
- Total height: 490 mm
- Total width: 230 mm