Removable extensometric system
The removable extensometric measurement system is used to perform incremental extensometric measurements thanks to use of inclinometer pipes and magnetic rings. The measuring probe is 147 cm long and equipped with two high-precision linear potentiometric sensors. During the measurement phase the lower sensor of the probe must be placed in the middle of a magnetic ring fixed to the outside of the inclinometer pipe, while the upper sensor determines the distance to the centre of the upper magnetic ring by measuring the magnetic field. The system consists of a probe, a measurement unit, a connecting cable wound on a reel.
Used in vertical installations, it enables measurement of differencial settlement or heave of soil due to excavations, tunnel construction or fills. The horizontal installations it can be used to measure deformation of extrusion in the excavation front of tunnels or to measure the differential settlement of sheet piling. This extensometric measuring system combined with an inclinometer measurement system makes it possible to determine three-dimensional deformation of the soil over time.
- Measurement range: +/- 50 mm;
- Accuracy: 0.02 mm;
- Resolution: 0.01 mm;
- Thermal drift: 0.005 % F.S./°C;
- Power supply: +/- 12 V DC.
- Material: polyurethane sheath
- Sheath Anti-torsion: on bearing
- Steel core: 2.5 mm diameter
- conductors: 6 x 0.5 mm tinned copper
- Measurement marks: tinned copper crimped every 500 mm, with metric reference every 10 marks
- Breaking load: 6000 kN
- Dysplay: LCD backlit;
- Keyboard: with 5 multi-function keys;
- Acquisition key: external;
- Battery charger: external;
- Autonomy: >5 hours;
- Battery: 6 V 4 Ah.
- Weight: 2.85 Kg
- Dimensions: 250 x 260 x 120 mm
- Body: stainless steel and aluminium. Max diammeter 38 mm and length 1470 mm
- Wheels: on bearing
- Compatible: with ABS/PVC pipe inside diameter 72 mm
- Pitch: 1000 mm
- Connector: conforms with MIL C26482
- Arms: tear-open with 600 N