Servoaccelerometer inclinometer removable system
This measuring system is used for monitoring landslides, dams, earth retaing works, excavations, unstable slopes, banks and, more generally, for measuring horizontal earth movements.
Inclinometric measurement is obtained by inserting a probe with high-precision servoaccelerometer sensors into an inclinometer casing in a vertical borehole.
This allows the casing’s angle of slope to be established as well as the horizontal earth movement over time.
The inclinometric system consists of an inclinometric probe equipped with a servo-accelerometric sensor, a dummy probe to establish the condition of borehole, a graduated measuring cable and casing clamp witch, positioned at the top of the borehole, allow the measurements to be taken.
- Operating principle: inertial servo-accelerometer;
- Type of sensor: biaxial;
- Power supply: double +/- 12 V DC;
- Full scale: +/- 30°;
- Resolution: 20’000 or 25’000 sin a.
- Non linearity: 0,02% F.S.;
- Total accuracy of system: +/- 3mm/30m;
- Output impedance: 100 W +/- 5.
- Material: Polyurethane sheath
- Anti-twist sheath: in stainless steel
- Sheath Anti-torsion: on bearing
- Steel core: 2.5 mm diameter
- Conductors: 6 x 0.5 mm tinned copper
- Measurement notches: crimped, in tin-plated copper every 50 cm, with meter reference every 10 notches
- Ultimate tensil strenght: 600 kg
- Cable reel: on wheels, diameter 40 cm
- Dysplay: LCD backlit;
- Keyboard: with 5 multi-function keys;
- Acquisition key: external;
- Battery charger: external;
- Autonomy: 12 hours;
- Holder: in ABS;
- Battery: 6 V 4 Ah;
- Connectors: Amphenol;
- Driver: for WIN2000/XP/VISTA/7.
- Weight: 2.85 Kg
- Dimensions: 28 x 26 x 12 cm
- Body: stainless steel, diameter 30 mm
- Weight: 2,15 kg
- Wheels: on bearing
- Compatible: with casings with 45 to 75 mm ID
- Pitch: 50 cm or 24”
- Connector: conforms with MIL C26482
- Arms: Breakable with 65 Kg force