Short stroke wire crack meter
The wire extensometer is constituted by a rotary precision potentiometer operated by winding or unwinding a stainless steel wire, tensioned through the use of a spring.
Any movement of the wire anchoring point results in a variation of electrical signal proportional to anchor displacement itself.
Available in three F.S.: 50, 100, 200 mm in function of the degree of displacement which is to be measured.
Used for structural joints fit, cracks and construction joints.
- Type of sensor: rotative potentiometer;
- Linearity: +/- 0,25 % F.S.;
- Resolution: virtually infinite;
- Output signal: 0-10 V DC;
- Measuring range: 50/100/200/900 mm;
- Electrical power supply: +10…30 VDC;
- Protection class: IP 54;
- Operating temperature:-10°/+70°C;
- Wire: nylon coated stainless steel AISI 316;
- Material case: PBT;
- Wire tension: 2,4 N (+/- 30%).
- dimension case mm: 48x48x49
- wire diameter mm: 0,85