Wind direction sensor
The sensor for wind direction measure (Gonio-anemometer), is made of materials with high reliability and durability, that maintain for long time the characteristics of sensitivity and precision. The mechanical body shape allows to resist at high wind speed or squalls (up to 300km/h). Using a special magnetic encoder that ensures very high resolution andaccuracy by eliminating any mechanical friction in a full operating
angle of 360°.
The output signal is normalized in voltage or current (4÷20mA or 0÷2Vdc). The sensor is manufactured according to
The static characteristics of the wind direction sensors are detected
by a goniometric system and a specific calibration sofware,
in order to compare the angle measured by the sensor, with the
fixed position of a certificated goniometer.
- Type of sensore: vane with high accuracy magnetic encoder;
- Typical range: 0-360° full range;
- Sensibility: 0,21 m/s;
- Accuracy: +/-0,3°% F.S. 20°C;
- Signal Output: 0-2 VDC, 4-20 mA;
- Power supply: 10,8-30 VDC;
- Power consumption: <0,1 W;
- Working conditions: -10 to +70°C;
- Made of: aluminum body;
- Weight: 460 gr.
- Total height: 335 mm
- Total width: 300 mm