Wire crack meter
The wire extensometer is made of a sturdy casing made of polymer designed to withstand impacts in harsh environments and conditions, for wet applications and outdoors.
Each sensor comes with a mounting bracket for performing any type of installation (see figure).
Available with measuring length, 1800 mm to 8300 mm.
Ideal for monitoring of unstable slopes, unstable rocks, faults, masonry.
Technically, any movement of the cable anchor point, which remains tensioned via a tensioning device which applies a force of about 6.4 N, results in a variation of the electrical signal proportional to anchor displacement itself.
- Type of sensor: rotative potentiometer
- Accuracy: +/- 0,1% F.S.
- Linearity: +/- 0,5% F.S.
- Resolution: virtually infinite
- Output signal: 4-20 mA
- Measuring range: 1800, 2300, 3300, 4300, 4800, 5300, 6300, 7300, 8000, 8300
- Electrical power supply: +10…30 VDC
- Protection class: IP 67
- Operating temperature: -40°/+85°C
- Wire: nylon coated stainless steel AISI 316
- Material case: PBT
- Wire tension: 6,4 N (+/- 30%)
- Shock: 50 G, 11 m/s
- dimension case: 142 X 80.5 X100 mm
- wire diameter: 0,85 mm